In the present age of globalization Australia has emerged as the most popular choice for students who desire to study abroad. But, before enrolling themselves into Australian universities and college’s one need to fulfill some important criteria to attain visa. Apart from being confident and qualified the students must also fulfill requirements as set by Department of Immigration and Citizenship of Australia (DIAC). Read on the following guidelines to know what exactly in the procedure of attaining visa.
Fulfilling the criteria:
If you are an aspiring student and want to get Student visa quickly, you need to fulfill the following criteria laid by Australian authorities.
- Proficient in English language
- Able to meet the financial obligations
- Age requirements
- Completing high school education from recognized boards or council
- Intended to comply with the conditions set in the visa application form.
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) evaluation:
Under this special requirement students need to answer the following question and manifest their need and intention to stay in the country temporarily for the only purpose of education. Students must be ready to answer the following question:
- What are the present circumstances of your home country?
- Why did you choose Australia for pursuing further education?
- Would you like to work in Australia after completing the education?
- Your immigration history
- Do you have any type of criminal record?
Filling up relevant visa form:
We recommend students to go through DIAC website to get full-fledged information and guidelines regarding filling up visa form. According to the latest rule, candidate must fill up the student’s visa before 124 days of the course. Along with the application they also need to submit Confirmation of Enrollment.
After filling up the form it is a mandate to get Assessment Level (AL) which reveals the level of immigration risk. DIAC has divided all the visas in five different ALs depending on the home country of the candidate and the course the student wish to pursue.
Australian Visa Requirement and documents:
Students are advised to go through the list of document provided in the website beforehand, as they need to provide quite a number of documents. Students are require to produce evidence on the following aspects-
- Financial Requirements
- English proficiency test
- Character certificate
- A completely filled Australian student visa application form (157A)
- Visa application fee
- Photocopy of the Offer letter or COE with the originals
- Health insurance certificate
- Identity proof of the home country
After you get enroll in Australian colleges and universities, you will surely need assistance for completing your assessment. We offer the best Assignment help in Australia following customized approach and deliver you an original work. Try our services to get outstanding results.